STAMP 'IT COBOL... The universal standalone pin marking machine.
- Does not require Computer for working.
- Standard PS2 Keyboard attached directly to the machine.
- Simple 20x4 LCD Display sufficient for machine programming
- Capable of alphanumeric marking and also marks 4 logos.
- All features of computer based machine also available in this machine.
- Has an optional Serial port for connecting the machine to a PC for operating as a PC Based Machine or also for data transfer.
- Can store maximum of 40 blocks, sufficient for most of the applications.
- Computer Based Machine operating via RS232 port.
- Marking Area: 100mm x 100mm
- Standard Height Adjustment : 200mm
- Power: 220V, 50Hz AC
- Pneumatic Pressure: 2-6bar depending on stylus types.
- Stylus Types Available: PH-16, PT-16, PT-10, PT-06, LP-10, LP-16.
- Machine Dimensions: 335mm length x 292mm width x 630mm height
- Machine Weight: 30kg
- Standard Accessories: Power Supply Adapter, One stylus assembly, FR Unit, Start Stop Box.
- Most User Friendly GUI in the industry
- Linear, Angular, Circular, Inverted, Mirror Marking Possible.
- 5 different types of fonts available
- Character Height : 0.5mm to 99mm
- Date Codes, Serial Numbering, Shift Codes, Logos Possible
- Facility to take data from CSV file and marking
- False Origin for high speed marking
- Unlimited Storage for Designs