- Home Page
- Company Profile
- Our Products
- Contact Us
|Home||» Products||» Automatic School Bell||» 3rd Generation Automatic School Bell|
Salient features of 3 rd Generation Automatic School Bell :-
1. Display: 32 Character digital display to show current date, day & time in first row and Next bell time and selected mode name in second row.
2. Stand alone machine: No computers required to program or maintain ringing schedule. Bell schedule can be programmed through 04 key Keypad on the machine.
3. Output Devices: Sound box, or set of Amplifier and speaker of any make.
4. No battery required: to Maintain clock and stored program.
5. Modes: 04 Modes of operation (Summer, Winter, Unit Test and Examination mode) to cover all schedules of the year and special events like sports, examination or annual functions etc.
6. No. of Bells per day: 30 bells per day can be programmed in each mode. This is enough even for two shift schools round the clock throughout the year.
7. Weekly off: Any day of the week can be selected as weekly off viz. Sunday.
8. Monthly off: Any date of month can be selected as monthly off.
9. Half day: Any day of week or any date of month can be selected as half day. 30 Bell can be programmed for half day schedule.
10. Second Saturday: User selectable second Saturday option for halfday or holiday.
11. Last day of month: User selectable option for halfday or holiday.
12. Distinct period wise ringing: System rings bell once for period No. 1, Twice for period No.2 and so on. For assemble, interval and school off single shot long bell can be selected.
13. Time accuracy is maintained in micro seconds.
14. Connect more number of sound units: With one 'Super Sync' sound box 70 to100 Meters area is covered. Up to 10 sound boxes can be connected on one control unit. All of them will ring simultaneously.
15. Input Supply : 220V 50Hz AC Supply.
16. Output : There are two outputs from this machine:
a. Amplifier Supply Output : 220V 50Hz | 08 Ampere | For auto ON- OFF of Amplifier’s power Supply at scheduled bell time.
b. Sound Output : This output needs to be connected on AUX-In terminal of Amplifier or at Sound Input Terminal of “SuperSync” Sound Box.
17. Dimensions: 143mm X 110 mm X 50 mm
18. Weight with Packing: 1.150 Kgs or 2.53 Lbs
19. Packaging : Carton Packing.