- Home Page
- Company Profile
- Our Products
- Contact Us
Salient Features of 2nd Generation Automatic School Bell:-
1. Display: 32 Character digital display to show current date, time in first row and next bell time & Selected mode in 2nd row.
2. Stand alone machine: No computers required to program or maintain ringing schedule.
3. Output Devices: 'Super Sync' Electronic Gong Bell or any electrical device like, bell, hooter or siren can be connected.
4. No battery required: To maintain clock and stored program.
5. Modes: 05 Modes of operation namely Summer, Winter, Unit Test, Examination and Spare mode. By these 5 modes user can cover all seasons of year and special events like sports, examination, annual functions etc.
6. No. Of Bell in each model: 30 bells can be programmed in each mode. This is enough for school running in two shift round the clock throughout the year.
7. Weekly off: Any one day of the week can be selected as weekly off.
8. Monthly off: Any date of month can be selected as monthly off.
9. Half day: Any day of week or any date of month can be made half day. 30 Bell can be programmed.
10. Second Saturday: User select able second Saturday option.
11. Connect more number of bells on single control unit: to bring all areas of school in audible range. With one electronic bell 70 to 100 Meter area is covered. Up to 10 electronic gong bells can be connected directly on control unit. All of them will ring simultaneously.
12. Dimensions: 143 mm X 110 mm X 50 mm
13. Weight with Packing: 1.150 Kg or 2.53 Lbs
14. Packaging : Carton Packing.